Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted in SA Rand
- Prices subject to change without further notice.
- Single rate supplement on request.
- Discounts for children under 10 yrs sharing.
- Cot and highchair for babies provided free of charge - limit of 1 cot/highchair per apartment.
- Air beds for smaller children also available on request - one per apartment.
Our minimum stay is currently 3 nights due to the water situation in Cape Town.
Over the Christmas / New Year holiday period, our minimum stay is 5 nights.
- We require 50% deposit to secure your reservation. The full balance is due on arrival.
- You may also pay the full amount prior to arrival.
- We take Visa, MasterCard and some Debit Cards. We charge 2% for credit card transactions.
- No cheques accepted.
- We accept cash, but charge an additional 2%.
- A refundable key/breakages fee of R250.00 per person is due on arrival.
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 30 days or more before date of arrival, a 10% administration fee of the total booking will be charged, and the balance of the deposit refunded.
- If cancelled 14 - 30 days before date of arrival, 50% of total booking will be charged.
- If cancelled within 14 days of date of arrival, or in case of a ’no-show’, the total price of the reservation will be charged and become payable to Highcliffe House.
Please note: for our high season period of 16 December to 16 January, we require a minimum of two months written notice of cancellation of a booking during this period, failing which the full amount of the booking will be charged.
Check In / Out times :
Check-in: 2.00 pm Check out: 11.00 am
Please inform us of your estimated times of arrival and departure, and we will try to accommodate an early check-in or late check-out, if possible.
Non-Smoking Policy :
We run a non-smoking establishment, and would appreciate your assistance in this regard.